Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Even harder, saying good bye to my parents


I will always love my mother…Today I find myself very frustrated with my lack of eloquence, because despite trying and again, I simply cannot put into words all the things I really want to say. I want to share her many great qualities, and to capture her essence with my sentences. I have concluded perhaps it is simply not possible for me to use mere words to describe all that I want to say about my mother. Given that, I apologize in advance for perhaps not doing her justice with my somewhat simple sounding words.
First, I wanted to list all the wonderful qualities of my mom. I wanted to share her brilliance, her smile, her wisdom, her perpetual neatness, her sense of responsibility, her total sense of sacrifice. Two things about her that truly fill my heart and mind is how much she loves me and how much she cares about me.
My mom was one person I could always count on. She single handed raised both my brother and I, with many sacrifices along the way. She always pushed me to be a better person. Saying good bye to her and to my step father is extremely difficult, as they have always dreamed of spending their retirement years close to children and grandchildren. They were so happy just being around us. And now, we are packing and moving away! However, I know that she wants me to be happy!



No comments:

Post a Comment