Monday, February 23, 2015

Is that saying what I think is saying?

When in Nepal, you simply cannot miss all the funny lines on vehicles. Most of the time they make absolutely no sense and you cannot but wonder what was in the head of the person who chose to put it on there. Is it something they saw on TV? Or maybe something they heard on the radio? Or did some joker tourist decide to play a little prank on the driver?

In any case, some of the stuff you can see are downright hilarious and I often find myself laughing about them.

Here’s my collection of best-of-the-best (copied as seen, together with the spelling mistakes):


1. Don't touch me (aww, I wouldn't worry about that)




2. Love you – (Sure, I love you too…)

3. Girls R Like Medicine – (I am assuming, take three daily, one every eight hours?)


4. Car Google – (Huh?)

5. Love is true – (That's pretty deep for a car sign)

6. Love is dead (This one fills me with sadness)






7. Road Star (no modesty here, for sure)





8. Need for speed – (I know which taxi I’m not getting in)

9. Drive is no joke – (no sir, it certainly isn’t, yet I don’t see you being serious about it)

10. It’s my style – (and you bragging about it?)

11. Trust is wekness – (S
o is your spelling, as this one reminded me of the "No regrats" from "We are the Millers")


And a personal favorite for the end:

No time for love!









I thought Dhaka was hilarious, but you can find plenty of humor here in Kathmandu as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment