Saturday, January 11, 2014

Our round the world trip

Here is the thing… We all want to go everywhere.

What’s the problem with that? The short answer is, we can’t. We can’t go everywhere. But we can try. And by at least trying to go everywhere, we will see a whole lot of cool places along the way.

At the very beginning of this ambitious dream, all I could think about was that I wanted to travel the world – and I wanted to do it together as a family. I had a long list in my head comprised of just about every single country in the world, which has since been cut down and split up to something within reach.






It has gone from “We want to go to every country that has ever existed EVER!” to “Ok, let’s start with this.”

We settled on:


Singapore
Philippines
South Korea
Japan
USA
Germany
Romania
Turkey
UAE
Thailand

We pulled the kids out of school for a period of time I am a bit ashamed to mention and off we went for a month.

The result? We had the time of our lives. I know our journey will not end there. We intend to travel on, and hope to see the big picture, the small picture, and everything in between when it comes to living our dreams and traveling the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment